Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In this circumstance I'm dwellin' in


A war does not necessarily have to involve countries combating with firearms. I believe that you can be at war with anything. I feel that everyday at some point I am at war. For example, today I am at war to finish two research journals due for a Marketing course, yet I find myself procrastinating and doing Media instead. The other day I was at war with my mother, trying to persuade her to let me go to Montreal for New Years. Tomorrow I will be at war with Calculus, knowing my exam is in less then a week. I am at a constant war with my ex-girlfriend, well for reasons that aren’t even worth mentioning. I am at a war with myself, every morning to get up and get out of bed to attend class, even when it starts at 4pm. I am at war with all my peers, to get the better grade in not just Media, but in four other courses as well. We are at a war with racism every time we make a joke, knowing it’s not funny. We are at war with our environment every time we liter etc…etc…etc… So to answer the question… yes we are at war.

No comments: